"Be more aware of self in relation to your environment as opposed to the conditioning which compells one to be aware of the self as consumed by their environment."
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Sis- I liked the quote on your blog. I think it has great meaning, especially for me. Living here in the city (and wishing I wasn't) it's easy to forget the self outside of the surrounding...opposed to the self encompassed BY the surrounding. With all the hustle and bustle of people, cars, trains, deadlines, and assignments, I think I'll ponder that quote a little longer. -Jon
1 comment:
Sis-
I liked the quote on your blog. I think it has great meaning, especially for me. Living here in the city (and wishing I wasn't) it's easy to forget the self outside of the surrounding...opposed to the self encompassed BY the surrounding. With all the hustle and bustle of people, cars, trains, deadlines, and assignments, I think I'll ponder that quote a little longer.
-Jon
Post a Comment