I'm finally able to upload photos. As it turns out, I was using somebody else's wireless network and I couldn't get enough power. SO...this is my apartment. Actually, these photos are already outdated as I frantically rearranged everything two nights ago in an attempt to make it more "me." And today I bought some African mud-clothe pillow covers and different bedding (the bright blue and red is too overstimulating when I'm trying to sleep! Really...!). But this give you a good idea of my abode for the next 10 months. On my next update, I'll provide the view from my big windows!
1 comment:
Amanda: Enjoyed visiting by phone today and so happy that you are settled in and enjoying your return to Paris. Meeting new people, exploring your new neighborhood, eating funky foods. I'm proud of you and love you dearly. Always remember....eat cheese and ask the retailers if they carry Sargento. Have a wonderful weekend!
Post a Comment