
Fifteen cousins, twenty-two great grandchildren...most within a 2-hour driving radius. That's a lot of Gentines, and good reason to celebrate in the best way a cheese family can--Gentober Fest. This year's second annual Gentober Fest was at Kristin and Greg's house, fitting as it used to be our grandparents' place and the house that all of our parents grew up in. Cheese, sausage, beer, the infamous cheesy potato dish, brats, burgers, 7-layer bars, s'mores, a decent amout of beer....and a round of Jagger shots.
ging back the Bernie. And you might have to be responsible for its appearance.Enjoy the photos! (Wish I had more!)
5 comments:
Ain't no party like a Gentine party!
Who's the shorty with the brew?
G-Funk
Amanda, I love it. I love your stories and so glad you are doing well. I cannot wait to see you...miss ya back here. Please keep writing and telling us more about Paris and your life over there...it will have to serve as our conversations.
Love you!
Josh
Amanda,
The pictures are great. So glad you are doing well. It's wonderful to keep up-to-date on Paris and you!
Take care,
Greg, Kristin, Zachary & Claire
Amanda -
I'm so happy that I'm FINALLY included in your e-mails!! It's so wonderful to hear about your life in Paris. I'll try to check back on your blog soon.
Nicci (and Mac, Caitlin, Kyle & Ryan)
Sis-
Those are great pics. Thanks for the email today, and I love hearing about the pedestrians in Paris and the friendliness of everyone. Nothing like the hospitality of a stranger to bring a smile to your face. Glad to hear you are enjoying it.
Love ya-
Jon
Post a Comment