I have no business writing now...though I have a lot of business of catching up to do. But not now. I have killer deadlines coming up and so much writing to do. And I cannot motivate cuz I just spent the last 4 marvelous days with my best friend on the planet!! From the Opera Garnier to Chez Janou, the café and out with the girls, walks and walks and sun
Monday, March 03, 2008
And the oyster returns
I have no business writing now...though I have a lot of business of catching up to do. But not now. I have killer deadlines coming up and so much writing to do. And I cannot motivate cuz I just spent the last 4 marvelous days with my best friend on the planet!! From the Opera Garnier to Chez Janou, the café and out with the girls, walks and walks and sun
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sis, glad to see you are back on the blog! I cannot wait to hear about your adventures with Leah - I can only imagine!
Love you!
Post a Comment