
It's now 11:00 pm, and I have no idea where my day went or how so many of my "projects" for today could still be un-touched with relatively little to show for the past 13 hours! But...it did finally snow here today. It was merely a dusting which didn't stick around for long, but I managed to take one photo where you

can see the contrast between a fully-bloomed flower and snow on the ground. I tried to go to the te

mporary Russian art exhibit at Musee d'Orsay, but the long line outside in the freezing cold deterred me. I get a potential tutoring job contact, booked a hotel room for my cousin Nic who arrives in less than a week (smile!), and tracked down the ND Club of Paris's president to inquire about a Bowl-game watch! But without much to report today, I just wanted to show these pictures from my immediate neighborhood. "Montorgueil" is the name of the pedestrian street off of which my little street is situated.
No comments:
Post a Comment