Thursday, October 23, 2008

Legal to research


It doesn't look like much...a little yellow cardstock thing (which only looks big because of the angle and how close it is to my computer's camera!)....BUT this is the much-needed "Certificat de Scolarité," meaning that I am official here. I just got my student card and these things in the mail....so now I can proceed, once again, to the Prefecture to solidify my residence permit. Until Aug. When I will either go home or enter the process again. The coolest part of this card, for me, is that it says "M2 R Lettres modernes"....meaning 2nd year Masters in Research. I'm a jeune chercheur. A young researcher. Now I have to get off of blogger and get back to reading!

1 comment:

Jon and Molly said...

Congrats sis!! My big sis is an official researcher!! That's one heck of a prestigious title (it sounds so scholarly). I will have to make you some business cards with that on it for Christmas! (Aren't you excited?!)