No, we don't actually ever get snow days in Paris, so the Parisiens have come up with their own excuse to not work from time to time. It's called a transportation strike! And it's going on today! So I'm home from school...tried to find an open library to do some work, but with no transportation other than my feet and a bike (which are really hard to find today...everyone is on Paris's rent-a-bike system!), I wasted 2 hours, only to find signs on EVERY library. "Pérterbations à cause de la grève." Expect to be perterbed. Well, I'm not perterbed. I'm just enjoying the day!
And now I can take a m
So...the Cousins Gentine were here a few weeks ago! Kristin, Nicci, Shelly, and Leah...girls time in France...husbands and kids at home...and it was really just so enjoyable. We walked and walked wherever we felt like going, stopped for lunch, for shopping, for photos, sometimes in front of monuments that I couldn't explain...ate amazing dinners and even had a Gentine family dinner! Boris Gentine and his wife, Anne Caroline and her husband...and us. Bringing the French branches together with
4 comments:
Hello Amanda,
I had to check out your blog today to see if you had put any news posts on. It's been awhile since I last looked. My sister and I were scrapbooking with Shelly today and she told us all about her adventures with you. It sounds like all of the cousins had a wonderful time.
Good luck with school...I'm back at school as well and it's not as easy as I thought it would be with 2 little ones at home. But...I will be eligible for my principal and pupil services licenses after I am done. So guess it will be worth it.
Take care and I look forward to you upcoming "blogs" whenever you get a chance.
Jen (Kraus) Kiekhoefer
G.,
Thank you so much for such a wonderful, incredible, full-of-laughs, fun time in Paris! It was so awesome to stay with you in your neighborhood, which I absolutely loved. All of the experiences and memories are great...even the ones of being SO American in our "track suits" in and amongst the Parisians in their black and gray clothing with a scarf artfully wrapped around their necks!
Yes, I still laugh to myself when I think about the "fall" in the train station...if only you could have seen it! Hee, hee!
Thanks SO much!!
Love,
Shel
I am laughing so hard right now thinking about "the fall". I can't believe you didn't write about it on your blog.
It was so wonderful in Paris with you. I love looking back at all the phots of everything we did, including the VERY, VERY high ferris wheel!!
Nicci
Hi,
I mostly visits this website[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url]Plenty of useful information on amandagentine.blogspot.com. Let me tell you one thing guys, some time we really forget to pay attention towards our health. Let me show you one truth. Recent Research shows that almost 80% of all United States grownups are either obese or overweight[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url] Hence if you're one of these citizens, you're not alone. Infact many among us need to lose 10 to 20 lbs once in a while to get sexy and perfect six pack abs. Now the question is how you are planning to have quick weight loss? You can easily lose with with little effort. Some improvement in of daily activity can help us in losing weight quickly.
About me: I am blogger of [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss tips[/url]. I am also health trainer who can help you lose weight quickly. If you do not want to go under painful training program than you may also try [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/acai-berry-for-quick-weight-loss]Acai Berry[/url] or [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/colon-cleanse-for-weight-loss]Colon Cleansing[/url] for quick weight loss.
Post a Comment