Thursday, February 02, 2006

Weather Report

I'm in a dry spell. I keep thinking about writing a blog entry because so much really has happened. So many decisions, different thoughts about life and my direction in it, exciting events, frustrating experiences...and even a trip to London last weekend. I mean, I have a lot to write about! But I have no spark. Perhaps I'm spent after waiting in lines and filling out papers and wandering huge department stores in search of a simple button to replace the one that's missing on my jeans that I'm wanting to wear. And I can't type fast because I have a huge band-aid on my index finger because I cut it open tonight cooking dinner. This is not to say that I'm in a personal slump, because I'm definitely not. But I'm in a writing dry spell. So the London trip will make it on the blog...hopefully sometime over the weekend. I'm waiting for a rainy day when I don't have any obligations or appointments, when I can fill up my French press and drink 2 full cups of coffee, catch up on emails and download pictures and just feel back on track. The forecast looks promising...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sis-
I want to comment on your NEXT entry entitled "Cultural Reflections" but the "blogger" won't let me. Anways, I loved reading about all your wonderful thoughts and feelings. I think a lot of people forget that the reason we travel oversees is not to see beautiful scenery or hear a different language, it's to experience a different CULTURE. That's what is so amazing about Europe! I agree with you, and I hope countries can hold onto their last bastions of cultural identity, but unfortunately money seems to make the world go round, and the world has a lot of money. Thanks for the wonderful reflections and insight. I really enjoyed reading it.